Want to understand what your audience is thinking? Live polling and Q&A sessions give you an insight into your audiences thoughts and beliefs.
Engage both on-site and remote audiences.
Audience polling and Q&A is already an essential component of any live event. Connecting your on-site and a remote audience in real time, you use multiple choice questions, open-answer questions and polling, all designed to simulate the live event experience.
Features and benefits of using Event Polling.
- Analysing audience opinion live, you have an instant way of measuring attendee’s satisfaction.
- Including an interactive element you’re encouraging engagement, so your audience can get involved in live discussion.
- Asking for feedback, you can understand the hot topics your audience is interested in.
- Checking in with your audience, you can make sure they understand the message and content.
- The audience simply submit their Q&A question, making the session more efficient.
- Event Poll is perfect for your post event survey, you can assess your audience’s opinions before they leave the event.
- Ask a variety of questions designed to keep your audience entertained and engaged from ice-breakers, and Q&A sessions to “Voting on Best Dressed” at social events
- Event Poll is a useful tool which both in-room and webcast audiences can use.